MiniTool Power Data Recovery
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is an easy-to-use program that was designed for the recovery of data.
MiniTool Power Data Recovery is a powerful recovery program that operates with a functioning operating system. But in addition to this the developer offers a separate tool that is named Bootable Media Builder. This tool allows you to create a bootable disk for recovering the data if the operating system does not boot. Thus, when Windows cannot start working, the only thing a user should do is turn the computer on to boot from a bootable disk and initiate the recovery process.
The interface is friendly and simple. The main screen allows you to select the type of module to recover files that were deleted. The list of modules is as follows: «Undelete Recovery», «Damaged Partition Recovery» (recovering data from a damaged section), «Lost Partition Recovery» (data recovery from deleted / lost partition), «Digital Media Recovery» (music, video and photo recovery from flash storage devices and memory cards) and «CD / DVD recovery» (recovering data from optical disks).
Features of the EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard:
– Recovery of the deleted files and folders.
– Recovery of the data from the damaged section.
– Recovery of the data from an inaccessible hard drive.
– Recovery of the data after transfers (re-partition).
– Recovery of the data from a failed hard drive.
– Recovery of the data after the MBR is damaged.
– Recovery of the data after Windows reinstalling.
– Recovery of the data from a formatted partition with an original history and file name.
– Recovery of photos from a memory card.
– Recovery of music and video from your iPod.
– Recovery of the data from a quick formatted CD / DVD.
– Recovery of the data from an unfinalized DVD-ROM.
– Recovery of the files from scratched or defective CD and DVD discs.
– Recovery of the data from Windows Dynamic Disk – Spanned Volume, Striped Volume, Mirrored Volume and RAID5 Volume.
– Support for dozen of RAW-files, including .m4v, .3g2, .wtv, .wrf, .pps, .dps and hard disks with 4096-byte sector.